Last modified: May 26, 2009
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a HayMatick Service or use the HayMatick service for Events that may include other Event Names or Businesses that requires registration, we ask you for personal information. For certain services, such as signing up for an Event or associated Hotel Reservation, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Log information – When you access HayMatick services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to HayMatick, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services to you.
- Links – HayMatick may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our website, customized content and advertising.
HayMatick processes personal information on our servers in North America and in other countries.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular Event that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some HayMatick features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- HayMatick only shares personal information with companies or individuals retaining HayMatick for each Event.